JRM e Katie Larmour, 14/11/2008

« Older   Newer »
Janis_rm
view post Posted on 10/1/2011, 23:24

Pare che Jonny abbia trascorso un romantico week- end con la bella modella irlendese Katie Larmour, che lo ha raggiunto a Parigi sul set del film "From Paris with Love"

Sorry girls, Jonathan Rhys Meyers is taken!

The British hottie Jonathan Rhys Meyers is right now in Paris to star in his latest movie called From Paris with Love. His co-star is John Travolta, a real veteran in the business and this is a big step in Jonathan's career. When he got a break from the set he changed clothes and went shopping together with his beautiful girlfriend.

Fonte: POSH24.COM

Però però........la telenovela continua . E anzi si arricchisce ......

Sul JRMfansite una ragazza che lavorava con Jonny sul set del film "From Paris with love" ha riferito di averlo visto con un'altra ragazza qualche giorno dopo, in occasione dell'anniversario della morte della madre. Pare che la nuova ragazza fosse venuta apposta dagli USA per stare vicino a Jonny per quella triste ricorrenza.
La "nostra agente" pareva sicura che non fosse Katie, perchè in quei giorni circolavano già le foto che avete visto e lei diceva che l'"altra" era sicuramente americana e aveva i capelli più scuri.

Janis_rm
view post Posted on 10/1/2011, 23:45

In quest’intervista di Marzo, Katie dice che lei e Jonny sono solo amici e che si sente “ferita” dalle insinuazioni che lei sia la causa della rottura tra Jonny e la fidanzata storica. Le chiacchiere sembra che siano appunto iniziate con la sua visita a Jonny a Parigi.

I can never betray Jon

Stunner denies causing split in troubled Tudors star’s love life
On the couch with Fiona
Sunday, 1 March 2009

Katie Larmour interview with Fiona Hurley.
UTV's newest golden girl Katie Larmour is hurt by claims she was responsible for the break-up of Tudors heart-throb Jonathan Rhys Meyers’ relationship.
The gorgeous model and presenter has been the subject of much tabloid talk after she was recently photographed with the Hollywood star in Paris.
This led to her being branded ‘the other woman’ when he split from his long-term girlfriend Reena Hammer.
Rhys Meyers has been in the headlines recently over a much-publicised stint in rehab as he battles the booze.
But despite my playful goading for some juicy gossip and glorious titbits on the subject, the stunning 25-year-old South Belfast beauty - who says she’s currently single - declines to comment about rumours linking the two romantically.
Although she did say the rumours were “ridiculous” and “hurtful”.
She says: “I'm really sorry, but I don't want to talk about Jonathan and I never will.
“It's not that he would mind me saying anything, but I personally think that it would be wrong.
“I'm happy to speak openly about myself, but you have to think and hold back when someone else is involved.
“If I start talking about that stuff now it would be hypocritical of me to later expect immunity from public interest in my personal life.
“I truly believe someone's private life should remain private. Jonathan and I are friends and I don't want to jeopardise that,” she adds.
Behind Katie's sweet, wholesome and beautiful exterior - and despite her jokes that she's now an edgy, hard-core ‘rock chick' - it quickly became apparent there’s actually a sweet, wholesome, beautiful AND intelligent interior.
Despite being a petite, but perfectly-formed 5ft 5ins, Katie embarked on a modelling career while diligently achieving her fine art degree from the University of Ulster's Belfast campus.
At this point I feel the urge to take some credit for her pursuing modelling and thankfully, Katie fully agreed!
Having been introduced to Katie in TaTu Bar on the Lisburn Road many years ago, I was asked to advise her regarding her suitability for modelling.
With a face that could adorn beauty magazines and front commercial advertising campaigns, I recommended that she immediately contact my agency, Style Academy……..

Continua qui:

Belfasttelegraph

Janis_rm
view post Posted on 11/1/2011, 00:09

I due comunque sono rimasti amici, visto che un anno dopo sono stati di nuovo fotografati insieme.
E anche questa volta comunque, i giornali la chiamano "la sua ultima girl-friend"

No worries for Tudors star on the town with latest squeeze

By NIAMH HORAN Entertainment Reporter
Sunday Jun 21 2009
Hollywood heart-throb Jonathan Rhys Meyers has urged his Irish fans not to worry about him, as he enjoyed a night out on the town in Dublin with his latest girlfriend.
The face of Hugo Boss stepped out with Belfast model Katie Larmour, while he was taking a break from filming the widely-anticipated latest series of The Tudors.
The two have become close over the past few months, with Jonathan even whisking the Belfast beauty to Paris last year to enjoy a romantic weekend together.
The 31-year-old, who has received widespread critical acclaim for his lusty portrayal of Henry VIII, also took the time to reassure his fans who have been following media reports that he had recently endured another stint in rehab for his battle with the bottle.
"I'm okay, there's no need to worry, I'm doing fine," he said.
The Cork-born star enjoyed dinner in Bang Cafe with the 5ft 5ins beauty and a host of crew members from The Tudors, as they celebrated a friend's birthday.
They then went on to the exclusive Residence member's bar on St Stephen's Green where they continued to party the night away.
- NIAMH HORAN Entertainment Reporter

per le altre foto scattate al Bang Cafè andate nella sezione CANDIDS

Janis_rm
view post Posted on 14/3/2011, 21:34

Katie sta diventanti famosa. E' stata eletta come la ragazza più sexy di Irlanda e Gran Bretagna dall rivista FHM.
Qui c'è una lunghissima intervista, di ci chiaramente estratto solo il pezzo in cui le chiedono di Jonathan. E lei come al solito si rifiuta di parlarne, anche lascia comunque intendere che qualcosa c'è stato, visto che dice "ci siamo lasciati in buoni termini e gli auguro tutto il bene. Non posso dire niente di cattivo su di lui perchè è stato un perfetto gentleman"

(Per il resto ricordatevi che ci sono le bandierine per la traduzione, proprio in cima alla pagina del forum ;) )

Katie Larmour: The Honey Trap

She is officially Britain and Ireland's sexiest girl next door, having won 'FHM' magazine's infamous High Street Honeys.
One person she has dated, as anyone who reads celebrity magazines or websites will know, is actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers, about two years ago. But, consistent with the code of personal morality that won't allow her to "diss" others within her industry, Katie won't say a word about it. "The thing is, I didn't talk about it back then," she says politely, "so I'm not going to start blabbing about it now. I want to be dignified about it. There were a lot of people pushing me to talk about it back then, and I was able to keep a dignified silence. We left it on good terms and I do wish him all the best. I've absolutely nothing to say bad about him because he was an absolute gentleman. Anyway, if there is any attention," she finishes, "I'd rather it was because of things I've achieved myself, and not because I'm using someone to get promoted." Which is a rather neat way of giving two fingers to my questions about feminism and the objectification of women, although I'm not certain how aware Katie is of what she's doing.

Indipendent.ie

3 replies since 10/1/2011, 22:57   7118 views