Jonathan Rhys Meyers Style File, January 17, 2011

« Older   Newer »
Janis_rm
view post Posted on 18/1/2011, 19:20

Giustamente anche gli irlandesi apprezzano lo stile di Jonathan.

Style File: Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Tuesday, 18 January 2011
By Georgina Heffernan

Pouty lipped Jonathan Rhys Meyers is one of the country's biggest international stars. He has wowed the Americans in 'The Tudors' and is the face Hugo Boss and Versace.

We take a look at his evolving style throughout the years here.

Since he first rose to fame in the 2002 film 'Bend It Like Beckham', Jonathan has established himself as one of the most stylish young actors in Hollywood, whether he's working the red carpet in a designer suit or playing it casual in a tawny coloured leather jacket, casual jeans - and a manbag. With his angled cheekbones, plump lips, and a sullen look in his eyes - Jonathan Rhys Meyers just oozes sex appeal.

Even after having that famous jet-black mop shorn to a tight skinhead, the Tudors star still retained the allure that won him legions of female fans. The actor admits he is very fashion conscience and loves wearing expensive clothes but says he does little else with himself. "I stumble to the bathroom, because I get up at 6.30am. And I stand in a cold shower and brush my teeth. My morning regime is me leaning against the tiles half asleep with an electric toothbrush in my mouth." he said in an interview with The Irish Mirror.

But even if he has a pretty laidback approach to personal grooming, the 32 year old star admits he is a real sucker for designer chic. He says: "A typical off duty outfit is Belstaff boots, jeans, Hugo jacket and a shirt. I like wearing kind of expensive clothes in a non expensive way. I think Johnny Depp has an interesting style. He always looks a little bit hippie, but it's six or seven grand's worth of designer clothes that he's being very hippie with."

PER VEDERE LE FOTO CHE ATTESTANO I CAMBIAMENTI DEL SUO LOOK QUI

Edited by Janis_rm - 18/1/2011, 21:25

Jill'92
view post Posted on 18/1/2011, 19:23

Non a caso ogni tanto va in giro con DONATELLA VERSACE :) :P no...... comunque a parte che è molto abitudinario diciamo che piace anche me il suo stile....! :)

1 replies since 18/1/2011, 19:20   175 views