CLEBURNE, Film in progetto

« Older   Newer »
Janis_rm
view post Posted on 26/4/2011, 21:59

Di questo progetto si parla da più di un anno.
Jonny era designato come protagonista, il Generale Cleburne, in tutti i link, e lo è ancora.
Ora pare che il film cominci a diventare una realtà. Però io sinceramente ho qualche dubbio per Jonthan come protagonista, a causa dello scandalo all'aeroporto di NY.... vedrete leggendo la trama......

A meno che Jonny non abbia un asso nella manica.

Ah, prima che mi dimentichi: il Generale Cleburne era nato in Irlanda .....a Cork :P

Combattè 2 guerre.... una con il nord e una con il sud

he fought two wars...one with the north and one with the south.

CLEBURNE
(in development)
www.cleburnethemovie.com/film.html

www.cleburnethemovie.com/film_cast_cleburne.html

the cast
(in negotiations)

JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS ~ Major General Patrick Cleburne
TBA ~ Susan Tarleton
TBA ~ Ned Greer
MICHAEL ROOKER ~ Lieutenant General William Hardee
JARED LETO ~ Brigadier General Hiram Granbury
TBA ~ Major General HT Walker
PHILIP SEYMOUR HOFFMAN ~ Secretary of State Judah Benjamin
TBA ~ President Jefferson Davis
TRACE ADKINS ~ Lieutenant General Nathan Bedford Forrest
MARTIN KOVE ~ General Braxton Bragg
JON-PAUL GATES ~ Sergeant Dunlop

the crew

RONALD F. MAXWELL ~ Director
JUSTIN MURPHY ~ Writer/Producer
HENRY DANKWAH ~ Producer
LOUIS G. FRIEDMAN ~ Line Producer/Unit Production Manager
BRUCE BULLOCK ~ JR Associate Producer
DAN GRIFFIN ~ Co-Producer

RONALD F. MAXWELL
(Director/In Negotiations)

directed the landmark film "Gettysburg," which has been hailed as one of the greatest
war movies in the history of film. "Gettysburg" was released theatrically in the fall of 1993.
In the summer of 1994, it was broadcast over two nights on TNT where it established the
all-time highest rating for a dramatic film on cable television. The video and DVD have sold
millions of copies.

Since then, Ron has produced, written an directed the film "Gods and Generals," pre-quel
to "Gettysburg." It was released in February, 2003 the DVD/VHS was released on July 15,
2003 as the #1 selling video in America, with over 600,000 sales in its first week.

Currently, Ron is in development on "Joan of Arc: Virgin Warrior" and "Zoyatchka" with
Heather Graham.

Il progetto era nato come una Graphic Novel, ed è stata recensita con molto favore da molti criticii.

Su Myspace ci sono molte tavole

CLEBURNE: THE GRAPHIC NOVEL
at myspace
www.myspace.com/omegaoffcenter

After researching the American Civil War for twenty-years, author Justin Murphy had finally
decided which personality was waiting to be turned into a film.

"Of all the Civil War figures I've read about, Patrick Cleburne is one of the most fascinating
and definitely one of the most controversial. He was not only a great military leader, but
he was also an advocate for an oppressed people who risked his career and reputation for
his ideals.

His life has all the courage and tragedy of a Hollywood movie. I kept asking myself why
hasn't anyone written a story about this man? Then I realized I was the one who was
supposed to write it."

A two-year journey commenced, beginning with a screenplay and becoming a published
graphic novel in 2008. Murphy wrote and illustrated the book himself, all the while telling
the story as if it were a movie in still pictures. "I wanted to keep the dialogue to a minimum
and focus on moving the drama along visually. I was basically following the old rule of
showing instead of telling.

Though I enjoy the graphic novel medium, my goal has always been to see the story fully
realized as a motion picture. It's great to see the book being received so well, and I am
confident the film will reach a much broader audience. Cleburne has all the elements for
a great story; action, romance and controversy, the best part is that it is based in truth.

Fact really is stranger than fiction."

Hear What Critics Have Said About "Cleburne: The Graphic Novel"

"WOW! The story is one of the best I have read in a long time."
-Comix Corner

"What a ride! The battle scenes are a blast."
-Cleburne Times Review

"The artwork is absolutely fantastic."
-Civil War News

"I implore you: Yes, do judge this book by its cover.
Cleburne is a model by which any future graphic novels may be judged."
-America's Civil War

CLEBURNE (ISBN: 978-0-9799579-0-1) is a 208 page, full color graphic novel priced at $24.95.
It is published by Rampart Press, and is available through Diamond Comic Distribution, Midpoint Trade Books, Baker & Taylor, and online at: www.rampartpress.com

come dicevo prima il film sembra ancora tra i film in produzione, anche se in qusto link non si parla di Jonathan, e il film è solo nominato tra i tanti altri in produzione

http://www.whatsplaying.com.au/2010/11/hol...ng-3-additions/

0 replies since 26/4/2011, 21:43   75 views