INTERVISTA RADIO CON TODD AND ERIN- Morning Radio at B98.7 in SLC, 14 SETTEMBRE 2012

« Older   Newer »
Janis_rm
view post Posted on 14/9/2012, 21:44

Oggi Jonathan è stato intevistato da Todd and Erin, due presentatori radio che trasmettono su Morning Radio at B98.7 in SLC.

Qusta intervista era già stata programmata qualche settimana fa, ma poi disdetta.
Con grande disappunto dei presentatori, che hanno dato tutti i dettagli su twitter.

Noi avevamo dato notizia sul forum nella discussione "Ultimissime" e sulla nostra pagina FB.

Per chi avesse perso le puntate precedenti, riporto qui tutta la storia:

"
Domenica 19 Agosto una Radio di Seattle, US trasmetterà un'intervista in diretta con Jonathan.
Se volete, potete mandare delle domande che gli intervistatori poi gireranno a Jonathan.
Per chi come noi non potrà seguire la diretta, l'inter
vista sarà poi pubbblicata sul loro sito.
Inviate le domande qui:

Todd and Erin@ToddandErin
#FanGirl Squee! Waiting for Jonathan Rhys-Meyer's call--anything you want us to ask him? pic.twitter.com/VoAYK2HV

odd and Erin‏@ToddandErin
Hear our chat w/ Jonathon Rhys-Meyers (The Tudors) Monday @ 7:10--we may need subtitles, his Irish accent gets thick! pic.twitter.com/zdJzJWnP
3:18 PM - 16 Aug 12

Todd and Erin‏@ToddandErin
#FanGirl Squee! Waiting for Jonathan Rhys-Meyer's call--anything you want us to ask him? pic.twitter.com/VoAYK2HV

3:00 PM - 17 Aug 12

Purtroppo l'intervista è stata spostata a data da definirsi.
Todd ed Erin, gli intervistatori, sono rimasti molto sorpresi, perchè i collaboratori di Jonathan avevano confermato l'appuntamento telefonico. Quindi si pensa ad un impegno improvviso.
Comunque hanno promesso di cominicarci subito la nuova data, appena il management di Jonny lo fisserà nuovamente.
E hanno fatto un sacco di complimenti ai fan di Jonathan

I've been stood up! Jonathan Rhys-Meyers just postponed the interview.I'll let you know when his people reschedule pic.twitter.com/4W42dV9D
5:38 PM - 17 Aug 12

Gina‏@waffleandblah
@ToddandErin shame but it probably couldn't be helped hope he reschedules

@waffleandblah Snifff...bit it took so long to get THIS one! Ack! It happens.
9:24 PM - 17 Aug

@Lady_Eddi Sniff...dunno. The booking peeople confirmed the call this morning, so it must have been something sudden. His fans are amazing!
9:25 PM - 17 Aug 12

@with_JRM His fans are AMAZING. So much support! I'll let everyone know when Jonathan's people re-scehdule the interview.
9:26 PM - 17 Aug

Sembra che l'intervista radiofonica sia stata fissata di nuovo per la settimana prossima.
Se volete fare domande a Jonathan, mandate un messaggio a Todd and Erin

Todd and Erin @ToddandErin
Bracing myself for the screams--looks like the Jonathan Rhys-Meyers interview is back on for next week. Any questions? http://pic.twitter.com/qilXNWV2

Todd and Erin @ToddandErin
The radio tour is supposed to be Friday. Still waiting for my time. I have a HUGE list of questions thanks y'all!

Allora sembra che l'intervista radiofonica con Todd and Erin sarà fatta venerdì (domani) e sarà trasmessa lunedì.
Per i poveri europei e comunque per chi non può ascoltare l'intervista, verrà postato un link sulla loro pagina per riascoltarlo.
Parlano di un tour e di 6 radio, quindi forse l'intervista verrà fatta da 6 radio contemporaneamente, e poi ogni radio trasmetterà gli estratti che vorrà, oppure saranno 6 interviste separate?

Bracing myself for the screams--looks like the Jonathan Rhys-Meyers interview is back on for next week. Any questions? pic.twitter.com/qilXNWV2

12 SepTodd and Erin‏@ToddandErin
@AnnyDepp The radio tour is supposed to be Friday. Still waiting for my time. I have a HUGE list of questions thanks y'all!

19hTodd and Erin‏@ToddandErin
@new_song7 @AnnyDepp My understanding is 6 radio stations in North America. I'm just happy to be one of them
3:57 AM - 13 Sep 12

@waffleandblah @AnnyDepp Not to worry we always post celebrity interviews online the day after we air it on our radio show. I'll have a link

@Lady_Eddi Mach dir keine Sorgen, wir veröffentlichen die Jonathan Rhys Meyers Interview online. Sie können sie hören wann immer Sie wollen

@new_song7 We pre-tape it so I can add post-production goodness from his movies, The Tudors, etc. We'll air it Monday and I'll post it here

Aspettiamo il link, così finalmente apriremo una nuova discussione tra le interviste!!!
Speriamo anche che qualche amica inglese ci faccia la trascrizione, così sarà più facile seguire l'intervista

Alla fine l'intervista c'è stata.
La posteranno settimana prossima sulla loro pagina

Deve essre andata proprio bene. Lo definiscono adorabile e dicono che capiscono perchè siamo pazze per lui

My FanGirls of Jonathan Rhys-Meyers: interview recorded! Edited version online early next week. I'll post the link! pic.twitter.com/WcHtY4OS
8:36 PM - 14 Sep 12 · Details Flag media

1hTodd and Erin‏@ToddandErin
@Lady_Eddi I get it now...why you're all nuts about him? Adorable.
8:39 PM - 14 Sep 12 · Details

Janis_rm
view post Posted on 2/10/2012, 20:30

L'intervista non è ancora andata in onda.
Un pò perchè l'audio era molto scarso come qualità,e quindi aveva bisogno di un maggiore intervento tecnico, un pò perchè nel frattempo si sono accumulate altre interviste più urgenti , visto che gli altri ospiti avevano qualcosa da promuovere, libri , film ect. (gli intervistatori hanno detto in effetti che quella di Jonathan era l'unica intervista senza legami di tempi)
Sta di fatto che le fans hanno cominciato a scalpitare e una ha dato in escandescenze, insultando Todd e Erin, che si sono offesi e hanno mahdato questo messaggio ad un'atra fan:

Hi “Anonymous”—

I’m probably putting unfair pressure on you to be the official spokesperson for the JRM fangirls—but can you spread the word? I know how eager everyone is for the interview and I specifically asked him during the call about y’all and told him how crazed his fanbase is. He was very sweet and pleased to hear it.

Here’s the trouble: we do 10-15 celebrity interviews a week with musicians, actors, directors, politicians and such. We have to edit every single one of them before airing, along with all of our other show elements, appearances, etc. as part of our work day. I know everyone’s getting irritable, but I had one angry Twitter-ite call me a hoax and a joker today. It’s hard to understand, but posting these interviews for everyone is a secondary thing for us—I get to post interviews on my website only after we’ve aired them on the show. Upon reflection, I never should have posted anything to you wild and wonderful women about the interview until it was in the can, edited and aired. But, I wanted the questions because you all know that man better than his mother does. :)

I’ve been in morning radio for over 20 years. Having my integrity questioned makes me not want to post these interviews anymore. And the worst part? It’s a nice interview, he is nice, but it’s not particularly groundbreaking stuff. I’m now worried everyone’s going to freak out because it’s not 3 hours long with details about what underwear he owns and does he have his childhood teddy bear. He’s NOT the type.

We have the interview, we’re waiting to air the interiew, and when we do, you girls have it. Can you please temper some expectations and have everyone chill? I appreciate anything you can do.

Thanks, Erin Collard B98.7

1 replies since 14/9/2012, 21:44   63 views