LA BELLA DEL SIGNORE, 2011

« Older   Newer »
Janis_rm
view post Posted on 16/1/2011, 23:23 by: Janis_rm

Un'altra testimonianza di una fan che lo ha incontrato in BELGIO:

"a very good day
I read on the ad (GOOGLE) that Monday 11/22 a scene from BELLE DU SEIGNEUR will be shot at VERVIERS (BELGIUM) between 10am and 9pm. and my desir have been strongest
I went with the hope of see him, in the street and by far and take pics.
But, the scenes were shooting insider theater with extras - ladies dressed with dresses before -war, no exceptional, and the men, with tuxedo tail, white-breasted jacket and black shoes and then, music players -violuns cello (I think thet were attending a concert of classical music)
I saw them come and go, make-up, hairstyle (I haven't pics) but no actors (little known in BELGIUM).
I asked few persons and they confirmed me that actors weren't arrived. Knowing that everything is going on inside theatre and I seeing no agitation around this place, I decided to back my home, it is cold. There are not mob, I was alone with my husband.
WHEN, at half past two, I saw an extra go out theater and in fact it was JONATHAN. Immediately, I recognised him ; he searched somebody or something and I allowed myself ask him if I could take a pic.
Against all odds, he came towards us, to give my husband a warm handshake and speaking FRENCH and to me a kiss on the cheeks, two times. Quickly, I spoke him JMRFANSITE and he is perfectly informed.
And then, after taking 2 pics, and tanking him for his kindness he was entered in the theatre.
His beauty is extraordinary and in a great shape, smiling, a little hurry, logic!!!!
Who I am. I am a mother and a grandmother and I retired ; but in fact, I am a little adventurer (I am doing trecking around the world) though my wrinkles and I am learning ENGLISH for a year because in many countries, people are speaking, only English
AND I love JONATHAN as a son (mine a the same age) his story is pretty pathetic
However, I do not dare put pics on the site
excuse me for the mistakes"

Grazie a Cristi dal jrmfansite

http://

Qui l'originale

Altro incontro, casuale però, questa non è una fan:

"So as all of you who watched my video know, I did a film yesterday and look who I had the luck to meet (and have a little chat with!) ...Johnathan Rhys-Meyers! I know I look absolutely awful on that picture, it doesn't flatter me at all (especially the bloody outfit they put me in ><) but he was so lovely and he mingled with all the extras, which really touched me, as I've seen lesser known stars (I mean, this is a HOLLYWOOD actor) just completely blank us.

And then finally (now with me in a different outfit) I met Natalia Vodianova, who really is gorgeous in real life and so lovely as well! She's really softspoken and I didn't talk that much with her (my mum did though) but she was also incredibly nice and took pictures with people.

I'm really glad to have been able to get pictures with those two and the fact that they were both so nice blew me away as well :) Oh and for anyone interested, the film they're doing is called Belle du Seigneur and it's set in the 1930's, so that's why I look so weird."

FONTE

57 replies since 11/1/2011, 22:39   2599 views