THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS - CITY OF BONES

« Older   Newer »
Janis_rm
view post Posted on 12/8/2012, 22:01

Come ormai saprete la notizia è confermata:
Jonathan sarà Valentine Morgenstain nel film tratto dal primo libro della saga Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
In Italia è edito come Shadowhunters- Città di Ossa

Il primo a pubblicare la notizia che Jonny era in trattative per il fillm era stato Hollywood Reporter , martedì.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers Joining 'Mortal Instruments' (Exclusive)

The adaptation of Cassandra Clare’s YA fantasy novel begins shooting in Toronto later this month.

5:24 PM PDT 8/7/2012 by Borys Kit, Tatiana Siegel

Jonathan Rhys Meyers is in negotiations to join the cast of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, an adaptation of Cassandra Clare’s YA fantasy novel from Constantin Film and Unique Pictures.

Constantin Picks Up Movie Rights to New Fantasy Series From Cassandra Clare and Holly Black

Harald Zwart is directing the movie, which is due to begin production this month in Toronto.

Lily Collins leads the cast as a young woman who discovers she is the descendant of a secret cadre of half-angel warriors called Shadowhunters locked in an ancient battle to protect the world from demons. Jessica Postigo and I. Marlene King wrote the script.

Rhys Meyers will play Valentine Morgenstern, described as a powerful but insane Shadowhunter looking to make the world pure at any cost.

Game of Thrones actress Lena Headey and Mad Men’s Jared Harris and Kevin Zegers are among the cast.

Rhys Meyers starred in Showtime's sexy period drama The Tudors and made notable appearances in such movies as Mission: Impossible 3 and Albert Nobbs. He is returning to TV by starring in Dracula, NBC’s take on the classic vampire that is going straight-to-series with a 10-episode order.

He is repped by CAA and Brillstein Entertainment "

Subito internet si era scatenato nel riportare la notizia, sempre però precisando che erano in corso trattative.
Le reazioni dei fans del libro sono state ottime anche, se sorprese, fin da subito.
In effetti non c'erano mai state indiscrezioni su un possibile coinvolgimento di Jonathan nel film.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers In Talks To Join The Mortal Instruments Movie

published: 2012-08-07 20:03:58 Author: Kelly West
Something tells me The Tudors fans who also love the Mortal Instruments series are going to really appreciate this news. Jonathan Rhys Meyers is reportedly in talks to play a key role in the feature adaptation of Cassandra Clare's young adult fantasy novel The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, which is expected to begin production this month in Toronto.

The Mortal Instruments is a series of novels that tells the story of Clary Fray, a modern-day teenage girl who learns she's the descendent of a line of demon hunters called Shadowhunters, and is soon drawn into a dangerous and exciting world she didn't know existed. Lily Collins is set to star in the feature adaptation, which is based on a script by Jessica Postigo and I. Marlene King.

The Hollywood Reporter shared the latest casting news, stating that Jonathan Rhys Meyers (The Tudors, August Rush) is in talks to play the part of Valentine Morgenstern, a "powerful but insane" Shadowhunter who's known to have extremist views. That's about as vague as the description gets without delving into spoiler-territory. Should things work out with negotiations, the Irish actor joins Collins,Game of Thrones' Lena Headey, Camelot's Jamie Campbell Bower and and Mad Men's Jared Harris among the cast of the film.

There's a dark sort of broodiness in Rhys Meyers that I expect will lend itself nicely to a role like this. The same could definitely be said for the Dracula series he's set to star in for NBC. Assuming this becomes official, it's another great bit of casting for the film.

Fans of the book, is he right for the role?

CinemaBlend

Jonathan Rhys Meyers Is Your Valentine For 'City of Bones'

By Bryan Enk | Aug 7, 2012 | 10:20 PM

We'd buy Jonathan Rhys Meyers as a half-angel. Probably a full-angel, too.

The "Tudors" star is spreading his wings as he's in talks to join the cast of "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones," according to Heat Vision.

"City of Bones," based on the first novel in the Young Adult fantasy series by Cassandra Clare, introduces us to our heroine, Clary Fray (Lily Collins), a young woman who discovers she's the descendant of the secret society of Shadowhunters, half-angel warriors who protect the world from demons.

Jonthan Rhys Meyers will be playing one of the juiciest roles: Valentine Morgenstern, a powerful yet quite insane Shadowhunter who's determined to make the world "pure" at any cost.

This is, of course, a great role for Rhys Meyers, who's able to turn simple brooding into an almost otherworldly flourish with those piercing eyes of his. He recently wrapped his long-running lead role on Showtime's "The Tudors" and will soon be returning to television as the title character in "Dracula," NBC's ten-episode miniseries based on a Bram Stoker book you may have heard of.

Rhys Meyers joins a cast that also includes Lena Headey, Jared Harris, Aidan Turner, CCH Pounder, Jamie Campbell Bower, Robert Sheehan, Kevin Durand, Kevin Zegers and Jemima West. Production is set to commence this month in Toronto under the direction of Harald Zwart.

NextMovie

Jonathan Rhys-Meyers For City Of Bones
He joins the Mortal Instruments film

08 August 2012 | Source: The Hollywood Reporter

A young adult fantasy novel about an ordinary girl who discovers supernatural beings? What kind of a commercial proposition is that? Oh, wait, never mind. We can guess why Cassandra Clare's best-selling series is being adapted for the screen in Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones, and why Jonathan Rhys-Meyers has just joined the cast. But it all sounds like a good fit for the material.

Rhys-Meyers will play Valentine Morgenstern, a less-than-warm presence in the novel. The story centres around young Clary Fray (Lily Collins) who discovers that she's descended from a secret cadre of half-angel demon-killing Shadowhunters. Jamie Campbell-Bower is fellow Shadowhunter Jace, while Lena Headey is down to play Clary's mother, Jocelyn. Morgenstern's character is another, very powerful Shadowhunter, but one who's gone a little bit too far in his quest to purify the world.

Harald Zwart, of The Karate Kid reboot, is directing, and the whole thing is due to hit screens on August 23 next year. The film also stars Jared Harris, Robert Sheehan, Kevin Durand, CCH Pounder and Aiden Turner.

Helen O'Hara

EmpireOnLine

Jonathan Rhys Meyers Is A Shadowhunter In 'Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones'

Since the successful debut of the “Twilight” franchise, and especially in the aftermath of “The Hunger Games,” studios have been rushing to find the next big thing in the young adult genre, and Screen Gems is betting big on Cassandra Clare’s “The Mortal Instruments” saga. Set to begin shooting in Toronto in a few weeks, the film has found its lead villain in Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

“The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones,” the first book in the series, begins with 16-year-old Clary (Lily Collins) and her best friend Simon getting into a New York club. While there, Clary interrupts what looks like an odd-looking gang taking on an innocent boy, only to discover that the boy is actually a demon and the gang are a group of demon-hunting Shadowhunters, invisible to all but her. From then, she’s drawn into an ancient war between the Shadowhunters, sworn to protect humanity, and the Downworlders -- vampires, werewolves, demons et al. -- discovers that she has powers she’s never dreamed of, and soon realizes that the Shadowhunters’ greatest enemy might come from within. And along the way, she’ll have to choose between Simon (Robert Sheehan), who’s long been in love with her, and Jace (Jamie Campbell Bower), who’s she’s feeling increasingly drawn to.

Meyers will play the big bad of the piece, Valentine Morgenstern the leader of the Shadowhunters rebellion long believed to be dead but is back to finish what he started, and he’s being backed up by Kevin Durand and wrestler Robert Maillet. The “Match Point” actor is no stranger to franchises, having appeared in J.J. Abrams’ “Mission: Impossible III,” but this will probably be his most high-profile role on the big screen in a bit of time, though he's been leading "The Tudors" on TV to some acclaim.

“The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones” is currently scheduled for an August 13th, 2013 release. [Hollywood Reporter]

ThePlayList

Edited by Janis_rm - 12/8/2012, 23:29

Janis_rm
view post Posted on 12/8/2012, 22:44

Dopo un paio di giorni di suspense....ha firmato , ......non ha firmato,....... erano solo voci....(si sapeva che il film doveva iniziare entro un paio di settimane.)...

L'autrice del libro Cassandra Clare, tempestata dalle richieste, ha pubblicato su Tumblr la conferma:

Casting news: Valentine
So this is not me posting news so much asconfirming the rumors: YES, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers is going to play Valentine.
www.themortalinstrumentsmovie.com

I’ve liked JRM since he was in Velvet Goldmine and I have to admit that image was what sprang immediately to mind when the producer called me and said “…Jonathan Rhys Meyers?”
I was like, “Velvet Goldmine!”
And Robert, who is German and very practical, was like, “I hope you have seen things he is in since then or I will assume you do not go to the theater.”
So yes I should probably also mention that JRM plays Henry the 8th on The Tudors, and does a very good job of being charismatic, power-hungry, and cold

Also a man who appreciates his weaponry.

Did Henry the Eighth own unbuttoned white shirts? And unlaced pants? Either way I suppose we now see why Valentine got so many people to follow his crazy schemes. I suspect by the end of the movie everyone will be going “Just do what that good-looking guy tells you to do, you crazy kids!”
I should probably also mention that he was great in Match Point and Bend it Like Beckham and lots of my other favorite movies. So, in sum: Ireland, we have cleanedyou out of your hot men. Sorry about that. You can have them back in three months when they’re done filming. In the meantime, Sarah Rees Brennan has offered to go onset and paint shamrocks on all the trailers.
[Also I apologize for my absenteeism these past few days. I hate it when there are rumors and I can’t confirm them so I decided to pretend to be dead until I got the confirmation letter news, which was very good forClockwork Princess, on which I got a lot of revision work done, if not necessarily for my sanity.]
And because I still love Velvet Goldmine (watch it if you haven’t)

In my mind this is Valentine and Luke, the Disco Years.

Subito aggiornato il BLOG UFFICIALE DI MORTAL INSTRUMENTS :

Thursday, August 9, 2012CASTING CONFIRMED! Jonathan Rhys Meyer IS Valentine!!
This morning in Toronto the sky turned grey, the warm air disappeared replaced by a bone chilling cool wind and the rain came down heavily. The forecasters couldn't really explain the unusual weather we began to experience and will seem to experience over the next few days. They may not know, but we Shadowhunters do: Valentine is coming! And indeed he has!

Late this evening Cassie confirmed the rumour; Jonathan Rhys Meyer is indeed Valentine!! We at The Mortal Institute have been following all casting rumors and news, we've blogged, we've podcast, we've discussed all of your thoughts and at this wee hour we wanted to be able to help spread the word of confirmation. Our cast for the City of Bones movie is set! Though characters like Raphael and Alaric have not been announced, Cassie said that all roles are filled and the casting director deserves a round of applause for her brilliant work. Everyone is underway to Toronto to begin all the prep for the movie that will start filling in about a week and Cassie even hinted at some promo shots being released soon with the actors in character! These are exciting times my TMI friends!

-Your Toronto TMI source, Shannon

Here's what Cassie said about JRM.....

Ecco Il SITO UFFICIALE DI MORTAL INSTRUMENTS

Edited by Janis_rm - 13/8/2012, 00:14

kiokkio
view post Posted on 12/8/2012, 22:59

corro subito ad ordinare i libri in biblioteca!!! wow sono stracontenta di questi nuovi e importanti progetti!!

Janis_rm
view post Posted on 12/8/2012, 23:22

Anch'io sono molto contenta!!! :hurrah:
Io sono già riuscita a prendere i primi due libri (sono della Mondadori, quindi facili da trovare) e sono a metà del primo, quello da cui sarà tratto il film (sono in vacanza per questo ho tempo)

Non è affatto male, anche se è nato per un pubblico di teenager, molto veloce da leggere e ti "acchiappa". Infatti non vedo l'ora di finirlo.
Forse anche perchè il personaggio di Jonathan non è ancora arrivato, anche se è fondamentale per il libro.

Sulla carta il progetto di questo film non è affatto male.
Ci sono un sacco di attori molto bravi (tanti anche molto belli), il regista è quello che ha diretto "Karate Kid 2" ed è la Sony a produrlo.
Certo non gli farà vincere l'Oscar, ma un sacco di nuovi fans penso proprio di si . ;)

Quindi speriamo in bene!!!! :P

kiokkio
view post Posted on 13/8/2012, 21:16

nuuu la mia biblioteca è chiusa fino a settembre!! sfiga!!! ora sono curiosissima!!!!!!! dai io sono fuori di poco dai teen ager hahahaha mi sento veccia!!!
si penso anch'io che sarà la svolta per jonny, sembra un progetto più popular...fin ora ha fatto film solo per veri intenditori...come noi!! HAHAHAHAH

Janis_rm
view post Posted on 13/8/2012, 23:27

Ecco un articolo in italiano molto dettagliato sui personaggi e il cast:

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, ecco il logo e tutti i protagonisti!

Scritto il 10 agosto 2012 @ 20:30 da Marlen Vazzoler in Artwork, Attualità, Casting, Immagini.

Con l’avvicinarsi dell’inizio delle riprese dell’adattamento cinematografico del romanzo di Cassandra Clare, Shadowhunters – Città di ossa, arriva online il logo del film e la presentazione del cast principale sul sito ufficiale della pellicola. Il film sarà basato sul primo libro della prima trilogia scritta dalla Clare…

Ha fatto capolino online la prima immagine promozionale del film The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, pubblicata sul sito web dell’autrice dell’omonimo romanzo Shadowhunters – Città di ossa scritto da Cassandra Clare.

Sul sito ufficiale della pellicola, diretta da Harald Zwart, è stato pubblicato un recap dei protagonisti del film:
Fanno parte della fazione dei Shadowhunter:

Alec Lightwood (Kevin Zegers), il fratello maggiore di Isabelle, e un residente del New York Institute. Serio ma non a suo agio con gli estranei.

Hodge Starkweather (Jared Harris), professore di storia e tutore di Jace, Alec e Isabelle al New York Institute. Hodge è un fidato mentore e una fonte di saggezza per i Nephilim (eredi degli angeli) e i Downworders (fate, licantropi, stregoni, vampiri)

Jace Wayland (Jamie Campbell Bower), giovane, bello e il miglior Shadowhunter della sua generazione, ha vissuto nell’Instituto da quando aveva dieci anni, con la famiglia adottiva (Lightwood). Ha un forte codice morale nonostante la sua tendenza a rompere le regole e il suo spirito per l’avventura.

Simon Lewis (Robert Sheehan), il miglior amico di Clary, sin dalla prima elementare. E’ un mundane (comune essere umano) ma il suo coraggio e la sua devozione lo conducono in situazioni inusuali.

Clary Fray (Lily Collins), una giovane artista dai capelli rossi che vive con la madre a Brooklyn. La giovane ha vissuto per tutta la sua vita come una comune ragazza, senza sapere il passato della sua famiglia, e la natura di Shadowhunter della madre, fino a quando incontra Jace Wayland.
Isabelle Lightwood (Jemima West), ha una passione per le armi appuntite, le rune e tutti i mezzi per cacciare i demoni. Assieme a Alec e Jace forma una squadra letale.

Jocelyne Fray (Lena Headey), ha vissuto facendo l’artista nel suo appartamento di Brooklyn. Vuole mantenere segreta la natura di Shadowhunter della figlia.

Valentine Morgenstern (Jonathan Rhys Meyers), è un potente Shadowhunter. Brillante e bellissimo, era una volta il capo di un gruppo esclusivo di guerrieri conosciuti come il Cerchio. A causa dei suoi piani radicali – eliminare tutti i Downworlders e lasciare che gli esseri umani muoiano in un mondo non protetto dai demoni – Valentine è un nemico comune per i Shadowhunter e Downworlders.

Nella fazione dei Fratelli Silenti c’è solamente Fratello Jeremiah (Stephen R. Hart), fa parte di un gruppo d’élite di cacciatori dedicati al rafforzamento delle loro menti, tramite l’uso delle rune. Per questo motivo ha mutilato il suo corpo: rimosso i suoi occhi, cucito la sua bocca e coperto il suo corpo di rune

Della fazione dei vampiri, ricordiamo Raphael Santiago, uno dei pochi personaggi di cui non è stato ancora fatto il casting

Nella fazione dei Warlock, troviamo:

Emil Pangborn (Kevin Durand), uno dei più fedeli membri del Cerchio, un gruppo di cacciatori rinnegati formato da Valentine

Samuel Blackwell (Robert Maillet), uno dei più fedeli membri del Cerchio, fedele a Valentine

Magnus Bane (Godfrey Gao), il grande Warlock di Brooklyn, saggio e incredibilmente potente

Mentre nella fazione degli uomini lupo troviamo:

Luke Garroway (Aidan Turner),amico devoto di Jocelyn, e la cosa più vicina a un padre per Clary. Luke è segretamente innamorato di Jocelyn ed ha dedicato la sua vita a proteggere lei e sua figlia.

Alaric, ancora sprovvisto del suo interprete.

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones uscirà in America il 23 agosto 2013. Per rimanere aggiornati sul film, le cui riprese dovrebbero essere ormai prossime, seguite le news dal blog.

Fonte : ScreenWeeks

Janis_rm
view post Posted on 22/8/2012, 22:59

Poichè su Twitter e soprattutto su Tumblr, si era sparsa la notizia che Jonathan era a Toronto e la foto presa a Londra in Dean Str, era spacciata per una foto scattata invece a Toronto, Alysee del Jrmfansite ha scritto a Cassandra Clare, l'autrice dei libri.
Cassandra ha confermato che Jonathan non è atteso sul set fino ad ottobre.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers‏@jrmfansite
@cassieclare I'm sure you already were told, but that photo was taken in London today. He's not yet in Toronto. Cheers! :)
9:32 PM - 22 Aug 12via web · Details

Cassandra Clare‏@cassieclare
@jrmfansite I thought he didn't show up till October!

@cassieclare we're all anticipating set photos once he arrives but some folks thought he already did because of photo taken in London today
10:01 PM - 22 Aug 12via Seesmic · Details

@cassieclare but October? Cool! I was thinking end of September/October too :

Valentine dovrebbe avere i capelli biondo chiarissimo, quasi bianchi.
Ci sono già stati dei tentativi di fotomontaggi per vedere come sta Jonathan con i capelli così

Es.:

Il mio preferito è questo:

Versione a colori

L'autrice è Queensrain, che qualche tempo fa aveva preparato questo altro ritratto di Jonathan (che le avevo "rubato" e usato come profilo di FB per tanto tempo)
All'epoca si parlava di Jonathan come ispiratore di un personaggio di un videogioco: Dante's Inferno.

Edited by Janis_rm - 23/8/2012, 00:22

kiokkio
view post Posted on 23/8/2012, 22:21

aaaaaaah ho letto prima l'altra discussione poi questa, qui non si fa in tempo a chiedere che le risposte ti cadono dal cielo ;)....si mi ricordo la tua immagine del profilo ed era molto bellina!! ripeto che io non (ancora) ho letto il libro quindi non ho idea di come sia questo valentine, però a vedere queste foto, io ce lo vedrei di più con i capelli tutti sparati e sul grigio/ bianco!! mollllto evil :chair:

Jonathan lover
view post Posted on 24/8/2012, 09:10

wow! non vedo l'ora! ma si sa già quando è pronto?

Janis_rm
view post Posted on 24/8/2012, 21:42

L'uscita nelle sale è prevista per fine agosto 2013 !!!!

Le riprese sono appena iniziate. Oggi è il quinto giorno.
Jonathan non è ancora arrivato e non dovrebbe essere presente sul set fino ad ottobre, almeno secondo Cassandra Clare, l'autrice del libro.

Janis_rm
view post Posted on 31/8/2012, 21:58

I fans di Mortal Instruments sono scatenati

Infatti hanno vinto anche il sondaggio per il film più atteso per l'estate 2013 !!!

‘The Mortal Instruments’ nominated Most Anticipated 2013 Summer Movie

‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ is nominated for the Most Anticipated 2013 Summer Movie by Next Movie. The film, which is only in its second week of filming, is up against some good company. Other nominees include ‘Iron Man 2,’ ‘Man of Steel,’ ‘Pacific Rim,’ Star Trek 2,’ and ‘World War Z.’

‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ is adapted from the first book in Cassandra Clare’s Internationally bestselling series, The Mortal Instruments. The film is a Sony Pictures/Constantin Films project and directed by Harald Zwart. It stars a talented cast led by Lily Collins, Jamie Campbell Bower, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, and Lena Headey. The anticipated film is set for an August 23, 2013 release date.

Don’t forget to vote for ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ the Most Anticipated 2013 Summer Movie.

Fonte : Examiner

Purtroppo il sondaggio è già chiuso

Guardate un pò qui i risultati:

Which 2013 summer movie are you most excited about? (Poll Closed)

"Iron Man 3" 9.76%

"Man of Steel" 6.53%

"The Mortal Instruments" 78.76% :hurrah: :hurrah:

"Pacific Rim" 0.74%

"Star Trek 2" 2.93%

"World War Z" 1.29%

Janis_rm
view post Posted on 4/9/2012, 21:55

Che ne dite di questa nuova versione di Jonny/Valentine?

http://tmisource.tumblr.com/post/308864931...ine-morgenstern

kiokkio
view post Posted on 5/9/2012, 16:12

nuu questa nuuu!! sembra un vecchio capo ufficio bastardo :nono:

Janis_rm
view post Posted on 13/10/2012, 18:16

Ecco finalmente le foto di Jonathan che esce dal set di Mortal Instruments, con le rune di Valentine disegnate sulla pelle.

Naturalmente il Daily Mail cerca di fare lo scoop insinuando che siano tatuaggi veri

Let's hope they're not real! Jonathan Rhys Meyers displays two HUGE new inkings as he gets to work on fantasy movie

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 14:37 GMT, 13 October 2012 | UPDATED: 16:01 GMT, 13 October 2012
Comments (0)

Jonathan Rhys Meyers looks like he's spent some extensive time at a tattoo shop after he was spotted in Canada with extensive body art on his chest and neck.
However, it seems the body work is just movie magic.
The 35-year-old actor was was in Toronto working on The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones - an adaptation of the first part of the hugely popular young adult fantasy series by Cassandra Clare.

Arty : Jonathan Rhys Meyers shows off intricate body and chest tattoos, but it's believed to be from his new movie The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones
He was spotted wrapping up filming of the movie for the day, looking slightly dazed as he passed his fans.
Clutching a can of coke, the actor wore a hooded jumper, white scarf and a bright yellow bag.

More...
Getting into the Halloween spirit! Michelle Monaghan and daughter Willow enjoy pumpkin play date
Been hitting the gym? Rihanna shows off her six pack in cropped T-shirt and low-slung trousers
He also had his reading glasses hanging off his jumper, while he held a red jacket on his arm.

Dazed and confused: The actor looks wide eyed after finishing a day's work on the movie
The intricate tattoo pattern was spotted on his neck and it looked like it spread down to his chest.
In the eagerly awaited movie, Meyers plays the villainous Valentine Morgenstern.
He is part of a group called the Shadow Hunters - who have Celtic style tattoos on their bodies.
Cassandra Clare said about the casting: 'I've liked JRM since he was in Velvet Goldmine and I have to admit that image was what sprang immediately to mind when the producer called me and said “…Jonathan Rhys Meyers?...
'I should probably also mention that he was great in Match Point and Bend it Like Beckham and lots of my other favorite movies. So, in sum: Ireland, we have cleaned you out of your hot men. Sorry about that. You can have them back in three months when they’re done filming.'
The film also stars Jamie-Campbell Bower, Lily Collins, Kevin Zegers, Mad Men's Jared Harris and Game Of Thrones beauty Lena Headey.

Hyped: Meyers plays the villainous Valentine Morgenstern in the screen adaptation of the successful book series
The actor is keeping busy following a series of troubling incidents over the last few years.
In 2001, he was was given a one year suspended prison sentence and fined 1000 euros after threatening to kill three French police officers while drunk in a 2009 incident at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport.
His lawyer said at the time that the actor had a ‘frail personality, and was quite a fragile person who suffered from personal demons.’
He has battled a long-standing drinking problem which worsened after the death of his beloved mother in 2007.
Meyers had previously been arrested at Dublin airport for being drunk and in breach of the peace in November 2007.The charges were subsequently dropped.
Last summer, he checked into a five-star rehabilitation centre in South Africa. It was his fifth stint in rehab.
But just weeks after being released, he was rushed to hospital after a suspected suicide attempt.

Fonte DailyMail

kiokkio
view post Posted on 16/10/2012, 21:49

oh dio patetici!! non sanno dove attaccarsi....coooooooooomunque...

cassandra clair ha twittato questa foto...

a5t390fcaaih1l

la sua mano con quella di jonny!! da quel poco che si vede lui è in uniforme da cacciatore...io la foto l'ho vista stamattina e vi chiedo...

possibile che da questi piccolissimi dettagli è tutto il giorno che me lo immagino vestito da cacciatore?! proprio un chiodo fisso oggi!!!

38 replies since 12/8/2012, 22:01   975 views